Saturday, November 21, 2009

Where to begin...?

I decided it may be helpful to others starting a new school to collaborate and share this start up school story. My immediate reaction when I was appointed was 'Where do you begin...?' Who has done it before...? What worked well...? What didn't work so well...? I want to ask those people If you had your time again what would you do differently...? How are you enabling a future focused school to meet the needs of 21st century learners? Mobile devices or thin client? Mac or PC? The list of questions I have goes on.
I hope this blog becomes a place where colleagues can share, collaborate, critique and reflect. My ultimate goal is that it will indeed one day be a useful resource for others faced with the same challenge. It won't hold all the answers however it will tell a story.
The journey begins ...

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the community Sarah - I am glad I stumbled across this blog :) Can't wait to work with you more closely.
    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too Dorothy. I have a temporary office now - not far from you, let's connect soon.

    ReplyDelete